Below is a step-by-step guide to integrate Website Translator into your BigCommerce Site.
1. - Login to your BigCommerce accout: Click 'Marketing' in your 'Dashboard'
2. - Select the 'Scripts' tab underneath Design Option
3. - Paste your
4. - Get the Translate code snippet: Open up a new browser window and, if you haven't already, sign up for an account at Translate.com (or just log in!). Then click 'Website Localizer' on the left, followed by 'Add New Website' to get started:
Add your domain name and select your site source language as well as all of the languages you want to translate into then click next:
Copy the code snippet, which your page will need for the translation (yours will have an actual key rather than just "my-key"):
5. - Insert code snippet beneith the <head> tag.
6. - Save
7. - Verify widget: Once saved, verify the Website Translator widget is on the lower right side of the screen and allow one hour for translations to appear.