Below is a step-by-step guide to integrate Website Translator into your HubSpot Application.
1. - Login to HubSpot and select a page from the 'Dashboard' and click 'Edit'
2. - Navigate to the Head HTML editor: Click on the setting button:
Then click on the 'Edit Head HTML' link under 'Advanced Options' heading:
3. - Get the Translate code snippet: Open up a new browser window and, if you haven't already, sign up for an account at Translate.com (or just log in!). Then click 'Website Localizer" on the left, followed by 'Add Website' to get started:
Add your domain name and select your site source language as well as all of the languages you want to translate into, then click next:
Copy the code snippet, which your page will need for the translation (yours will have an actual key rather than just "my-key"), then press 'Finish'.
4. - Paste the code snippet to HubSpot: In the other window where the 'Head HTML Editor' is, paste the code snippet you copied. Then press 'Save'.
5. - Save and Publish the page: Now just click 'Save' and 'Publish' on the top right of your HubSpot dashboard.
6. - Verify widget: Once saved, verify the Website Translator widget is on the lower right side of the screen and allow one hour for translations to appear.