1. From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to "Plugins" and "Add New"
2. Search for "translate.com" in the search field
3. Locate the Translate.com Website Translator Plugin and click Install Now
4. After the plugin is done installing, click "Activate Plugin"
5. "Translate.com" Should now appear in your admin sidebar. Click it to go to your Website Translator Settings page. Type or paste in your website key, configure the other options as desired, and click "Save Changes".
6. Congrats! The Website Translator is now installed on your WordPress site.